We are back from Port Salut, the prettiest beach I think I have ever seen, and we are feeling rested and recharged. We are ready to start week 2. Now we will be more familiar with our patients and it is nice to be establishing a raport with them. Although that will make it harder to say goodbye.
Haitian stats update:
Tarantula spottings: 3 (all from the car at night. If you can see a spider 25 feet in front of you from a car at night, that is one BIG spider)
I think the rooster hitched a ride and followed me to the beach or else he called up one of his buddies to make sure I woke up bright and early.
Brat Pitt spottings: still 0. Sorry Mom.
Mosquito Bites: jumped from 20 to 100 after being at the market in Les Cayes.
No comments:
Post a Comment