Thursday, September 2, 2010

Leaving Friday the 3rd

Wow, I can't believe I am leaving for Haiti tomorrow.  I am all packed and ready to go. Definitely nervous. Don't know what to expect. Brian and I will be  arriving in Les Cayes (pronounced La Kai) on Sunday after 2 days of travel.  We will be working with advantage Haiti.  There may not be internet, but I will try my best to keep this updated while I am in Haiti.  Thanks for all your support and donations.  I am excited to get there and hopefully make an impact and help some people. 

For some reason the internet page changed for Medical Teams International. Here is the new link: http://www.medicalteams.org/netcommunity/KathyWachtman2

In addition you can visit: http://www.advantagehaiti.com/ for more information on the group I will be working with. 

Take care and I hope to be in touch soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment