Hi everyone! If you haven't already heard, I'm going to Les Cayes, Haiti from September 5-18, 2010. I will be volunteering with the organization Advantage Haiti and will be providing physical therapy to those in areas where health care is limited or difficult to obtain and to those affected by amputations or injuries from the earthquake
Monday, August 2, 2010
1 month and counting!
My volunteer trip to Haiti is approaching. I leave in 1 month and could use your help. I am very excited to be able to use my physical therapy skills to help out those devastated by the earthquake. I will be travelling to Haiti with my friend and physical therapy classmate Brian Ablang. I will keep you posted on any supplies that the clinic may need. Thank you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited for you Kath!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip and let us know if you need anything.